    Anyone an idea how to fix it? Or if this can be fixed :)

    Thx in advance,
    Michael

    Michael Neumann, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Michael Neumann

    hari Guest

    Hi

    connect the console cable and see the errors or any message
    at console, what is the message you are getting
    and post here for reference and advice

    hari

    hari, Sep 8, 2004

  3. (hari) wrote in
    that's the problem. no more console output from the device :(

    -michael

    Michael Neumann, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Yeah, I think I remember having some like that after a lightning strike.
    The box is probably dead now. Time to get some maintenance going.

    You might have had a chance to do something if you could get to
    ROMMON, but you fail POST before you get there.

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 8, 2004