    Neil Guest

    Aren't all MS products F'n products?

    ;)

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Shotgun wedding - a case of wife or death.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you are incorrect sir (that one hasn't made it to Taggen...yet)

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    more dependable than JaR's ferrari

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Well, I guess xnews has some merit after all.

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
    Nope, not gonna do it. I'm not going down this path again.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    come on, you know you wanna...

    If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Neil, I would plonk you but then I'd have nothing to read.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Neil... I got one for you. How about: LKTFS2003

    Losing Keys To Ferraris Since 2003

    Guest, Jul 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    nope, I've only been losin' 'em since 2004

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005