    In
    You guys are dum. In just about any MS program where you can type anything,
    F7 is the spoll chocker.

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I got it, I got it...
    WHAT THE???
    did you notice that last month I was NOT the top poster? Could happen
    again this month. Vacation is next week and I haven't been all that
    active this week.

    I have a life you know...wait, I can't back that up...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what's your wife got to do with it?

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    xnews test #1
    I miss the tree
    where's the spoll chocker?
    where's my sig?
    this is weird

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    Eye donate ewes aye spool choker!

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    She doesn't need to know, I tells ya!

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm more likely F8 (send in X-news)

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    INDEED! F2005 is about to be released, and F2000 is at SP4 (though I would
    recommend using SP3a till the bugs are fixed).

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    It doesn't get you either...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so then this would be a sarcastic name...bastig

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    What tree?
    Isn't one, but I heard there's a plug-in somwhere.
    Where would ya like it to be?
    Well, yes.

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok, that ones valid

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
    bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to build
    bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Oh! So it's a Microsoft Product, then?

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    xnews gave your last message a score of 9999.

    I personally didn't think it was that good,
    a 7 maybe.

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    A man needs a mattress just to soften the mahogany.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    sh-what? ok, that was too messed even for me! maybe I should just run it
    thru babelfish...

    Amurikan to English (Canadian)

    "donation to the sheep are required or I will strangle you!"

    no that can't be it

    Scottish to English (Canadian)

    "Gimme money or I'll choke you doing 'The billyw'"

    cripes, it just gets worse...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    There's something disturbing about somebody that quotes his tagline
    generator.

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    A little bribery goes a long way.
    Oh, c'mon. I'll have Neil give you a ride in his Yugo. If he's got it
    running again, that is.

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest