    Briscobar Guest

    In
    I know that one. I invented that sh!t, yo.

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    Paging Mr. Doom! There's an Agent Stekowsky here with some jewelry for you!

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    Actually, that's a quote from the Burdizzo Infant.

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Is it a superbowl ring?

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    You're both right. I had intended to use the full text version of my adopted
    handle but Ramon suggested the shortened version. I loved it the moment he
    suggested it. When something is right for you it's right.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In

    Hmm....maybe I'm just drunk, and that's a good possibility since it is
    Friday, but I never proposed the shortened version.....lemme go check
    google.
    ah yes, here it is:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/tree/bro
    wse_frm/thread/89688dc51ea75324/d4a2a7c968acb5c6?rnum=31&hl=en&q=CrushesBefo
    reItCuts&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fmicrosoft.public.cert.exam.mcse%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthr
    ead%2F89688dc51ea75324%2F3225624ddc9f0807%3Fq%3DCrushesBeforeItCuts%26rnum%3
    D3%26hl%3Den%26#doc_13e6d69bd9955f25

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/aet7g

    I proposed CrushesWhileItCuts, not CrushesBeforeItCuts, since I'm stupid.
    That was my favorite, but I also still reccommend "Forty-Three Babies In A
    Bucket" or "Turdmonger3000". They're both catchy and easily remembered.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    which part? are the other parts Belgian? I hate the dutch

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    jealous?

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok, can you come up with something spiffy for me? ng bot is taken by some
    infrequent female in here, isn't it?

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Nyet.

    Or maybe Dot Nyet.

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Are you a Russian politician?

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ..Nyet has been depricated in favour of .Nyet 2.0. perestroika was the death
    of .Nyet

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    "F7"

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm glad somebody got it...

    BTW, you bastage! You just (16 posts ago) bumped me out of ninth place for
    overall posts! You also bumped Laura completely out of the top ten, boy
    she's gonna be pi$$ed when she comes back. I wouldn't want to be you!

    And you're still five posts ahead of NEIL for the month!

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I only have F6.5 Build 213. Guess it's time to upgrade.

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    "Storage options"?

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Don't tell my boss, OK?

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    kpg Guest

    ok, can you come up with something spiffy for me? ng bot is taken by
    I still don't get xnews. I try, I just don't get it.

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Even after using it for all these months, I still find there's neat stuff
    I'm just figuring out. I tried going back to Outhouse a while back and
    lasted about 3 hours.

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005