    change or tests discontinued). They say 296 was designed to avoid broken
    paths.

    What say you 293 & 294 or 296??

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2VydmVyX3RlY2g=?=" <>
    prattled ceaslessly in
    I say braindumps are for a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s! And, personally, I'm going
    to do 296. I don't like broken paths -- you can turn your ankle so
    easily and that's such a bummer.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Why would you use TestKing?

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Testking actually was helpful. 700 questions from 70-290/291/292. I
    examined each question, read their answers, looked up the info, duplicated
    the senario in my lab, & tested the ones I questioned. It forced me to go
    deep into the subject matter. Quite a few of the TK answers were just flat
    wrong. If you use it, don't trust it, just use it as a guide to evaluate
    your knowlege. I am the type that learns better from argueing an answer than
    just reading it in a book. So, the process was beneficial... to me.

    Guest, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    You're new here, aren't ya?

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I still think using tk is wrong. It gives you actual questions from the
    tests. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In

    You are aware that TestKings are not condoned by Microsoft, and are
    considered cheating, right?

    Google this group for more information on why the hell TestKings are so
    evil.

    You're lucky I'm in a good mood today, or I'd call you an A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.
    But I won't.

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes, I am new here. I thought it was a cordial site, professional people,
    good manners, polite vocabulary. I guess I was not 100% correct in that
    assumption either. I don't intent this for you Mr. KPG, or Mr. CBIC.

    Guest, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you thought wrong ;)

    the testking materials are considered "cheating". not only here by this
    group, but by Microsoft as well. promoting or condoning there use is
    simply making it an accessory after the fact. Don't be a dumper and you
    will be fine here. BE a dumper and get dumped on.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Yes, I am new here. I thought it was a cordial site, professional people,
    Well, it's still UseNet. But this is a serious point. TK = Cheating.

    If you didn't know that, well, now you do.

    Search this NG to find out why. Here's a fun little activity, while
    you're searching, see if you can find out what CBIC stands for.

    P.S. If you find out what jtyc stands for I give you 100 bonus points.

    If you find out what kpg stands for I'll call the FBI.

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Name a newsgroup anywhere that meets those requirements 100%, and that has
    more than one poster.

    You've received a Charmin Gentle Spanking® as most admitted [email protected] get
    a lot more. As AF's go, you seem to be one of the least lame, but you sure
    do seem to be quite the hippocrate. Or maybe you're a Democrate. Or a
    Shippingcrate.

    Generally speaking, professional, good-mannered, polite people do not cheat.
    Whether you think you have or not, you have.

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I wouldn't toy with that one too long. If you guess it correctly, Jtyc will
    just come up with a different story.

    --
    Fris "Confusing people on USENET since 1996" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?U2VydmVyX3RlY2g=?= spewed
    across the ether:
    Not even 10%
    That's okay. They don't mind butting in anyway.

    *Tip of the day*
    "When joining a discussion group, it is always a good idea to read the
    posts, or "lurk" for a while, to learn the general tenor and attitudes of
    the group before posting."

    For more info, see the FAQ at MCNGP.com.

    We now return you to your well deserved roasting...

    LOLOL!!!

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    kpg Guest

    That's OK.

    For me it's the last great mystery of life.

    I hope I never figure it out.

    kp "snip this" g

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I don't intent this for you Mr.

    Normally I come out with both guns blazing when someone says they use tk but
    you seem like a bright professional guy who may be a little misguided
    (according to my standards). You will get flamed here (alot) for using tk.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Hah! I knew it!

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Search this NG to find out why. Here's a fun little activity, while
    ooh oooh I know I know
    ooh ooh I know that one too!!!!111111
    Damn I spend too much time around here. I know that one too.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I wouldn't toy with that one too long. If you guess it correctly, Jtyc
    Are you suggesting that I waffle? I don't waffle my friend. I have never
    waffled.

    I prefer Swedish pancakes.

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    OH! PICK ME! I KNOW!!!

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Are you sure you don't prefer western food? Like southwestern?

    Oh wait, I get it. Swedish. More like Swiss?

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005