    Thanks,

    Paul

    , Oct 14, 2005

  2. As far as I know, they are still testing on SUS.

    Bill McPherson, Oct 14, 2005

  3. MattG Guest

    SUS questions are asked in both 290 and 291, don't know about other core
    exams as I haven't taken them yet.

    If you're using WSUS in a live environment, as I am, install SUS in a VM
    just to familiarise yourself. There are differences...

    --

    MattG
    MCP (Windows XP)

    MattG, Oct 15, 2005
  4. Guest

    I think 70-299 has a little SUS in it.

    , Oct 17, 2005
  5. Peder Guest

    Hi Paul,
    I passed this new exam, with the simulations, last Tuesday and I had 2
    questions regarding SUS. They still ask you about SUS not WSUS.

    All the best and Godd Luck!

    Peder, Oct 27, 2005
  6. Sandra Guest

    Hi Paul,

    Like Peter I 've just passed the exam. In my exam it was one simulation of
    SUS.

    Good luck.
    Sandra

    Sandra, Oct 28, 2005
  7. Dee Guest

    If the exam is still focused on SUS, how can I download it? Apparently it
    hasn't been available on the site since 24th August 05. I can only download
    WSUS...

    Cheers

    Dee, Oct 28, 2005
  8. MattG Guest