    I guess the new tests didn't go over that well....;-)

    So, on to 293.......

    Jen

    Guest, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Guest

    pennino Guest

    I did (almost) the same and got the following reply:

    ---

    Dear Candidate,

    Your email noted with thanks.

    The reason why you are having difficulties registering
    this exam is due to the fact that Microsoft is busy with
    an upgrade and all the 070-290 and 070-291 exams have
    been stopped, until the 8th of April when you will be
    able to register them again.

    Please try again on the 8th of April. You should not have
    any kind of difficulty to book your exam by then.

    Thanks for your patience Sir.

    ---

    So it would seem that after the 8th of April they shall
    become available again. As far as I'm concerned, I
    postponed my 70-291 and scheduled the 70-270.

    Bye,

    pennino, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    Byron Hynes Guest

    I just called Prometric because I couldn't register for
    I have heard, although not personally confirmed, that they are available
    at VUE. In some regions, there can be a great deal of difference in the experience
    depending on which tester you use.

    - Byron Hynes

    Byron Hynes, Apr 5, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yup, Vue has the tests active. I'm going to take 291 on Friday. Thanks for
    the info.

    Guest, Apr 5, 2005
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Yeah. They only said that to you 'cause they know you is a dumb a$$ red
    neck hilly billy from Missouri who'll believe anything that has wings and
    can fly.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2005