    for 292. I think the low question count was why I failed 292. Can't get as
    many wrong answers. Thanks
    -G

    Guest, May 14, 2006

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    It's difficult to say exactly how many questions there are, Microsoft can
    change the number and type at any time. Generally, between 55 and 70.
    Anything more specific is against the NDA we all agreed to prior to sitting
    the exam. Also, don't forget the Second Chance offer:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/

    Check the following: (exam objectives)
    Also be aware that these exams now include simulated tasks.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, May 15, 2006

  3. Glad you pointed that out Wayne, most people don't think about the fact that
    stating the *number* of questions in any given exam is in violation of the MS
    NDA (link below).

    But it's pretty clear: "You are expressly prohibited from disclosing,
    publishing, reproducing, or transmitting this exam, *in whole or in part*, in
    any form or by any means, *verbal or written*, electronic or mechanical, for any
    purpose, without the prior express written permission of Microsoft Corporation."

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/nda.asp

    A note to anyone asking about the Number of Questions in ANY Microsoft
    Exam....all you will ever get is 55 to 70.
    Now,
    A note to anyone posting anything more specific than 55 to 70....you are in
    Violation of the Microsoft NDA (link above) and you can lose your Certifications
    because of it....if someone want's to know how many questions are in the
    exam...they can pay for the exam, and take it, just like you had to.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi BD,

    But isn't it acceptable to give a vague range for the no. of questions,
    the same way as you did? I recall having answered many such posts by
    providing a range. Would that be a NDA violation as well ?

    Cerebrus, May 15, 2006
  5. As long as it doesn't get more specific.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    OMFG!!! I can’t believe you even admitted there actually ‘are’ questions on
    the MCP exams! You have violated the NDA! OMFG!!!

    Guest, May 15, 2006
  7. LMAO!!!! You're funny. ;)

    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006
  8. Guest

    Grep Guest

    Lighten up Francis. Damn.

    Grep, May 16, 2006
  9. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Grep assaulted us with:
    Oh great, now Francis is impersonating BD? I can't keep up anymore.

    LRM, May 16, 2006
  10. Why do all the trolls pick me?

    Bigus Di©kus, May 16, 2006
  11. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Why do all the trolls pick me?

    Cuz of your username. It makes them seethe with envy... !

    Also, I think it's because (As Frisbee rightly said) you are very
    intolerant of stupidity. Though we wouldn't blame you of that, but the
    trolls find it an affront that you won't tolerate their most defining
    characteristic.

    Cerebrus, May 16, 2006
  12. Then I've got the cure....

    #1, I change my name to BD, or B.D.
    #2, I ax lik an stoopid idjit.

    LOL...oh h3ll no!!! I'll keep basing the morons.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 16, 2006
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Oh, great, go from Monty Python to Doonesbury.
    There are plenty of others have that well covered.
    All your moron base are belong to us!

    JaR, May 16, 2006
  14. LMAO! Nice.
    I couldn't keep up that act for long even if I tried.
    Moron base? Is that what they marinate morons in?

    Bigus Di©kus, May 17, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    aaakkkk! new guys....you remind me of me, when I was young and stupid.

    ;)

    Neil, May 17, 2006
  16. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Well at least you grew out of that young thing.

    MitchS, May 17, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no I didn't....it just left one day...

    Neil, May 17, 2006
  18. << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    Are you calling me young and stupid? I'll have you know.....

    .....I'm not so young anymore.

    ;)

    Bigus Di©kus, May 17, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    5 gets ya 10 I'm older...but I'm not as old as JaR....or Link....or
    Fris....or Wayne...(who's left to tick off)

    Neil, May 17, 2006
  20. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Let's not forget MeanOldMan.

    I mean, "old" is part of his handle fer pete's sake.

    Frisbee®, May 17, 2006