2801 need help connecting to Internet

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by Bill, May 13, 2010.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    I have a 2801 Cisco router that I am trying to setup to connect to the
    Internet.

    I have the FastEthernet0/0 port set as my inside port 10.23.1.1

    and the FastEthernet0/1 port set as my Internet port with a static IP
    24.97.x.y

    I can not reach the Internet from any computer I have hooked to the 0/0
    port.

    I am guessing I am missing a bunch of commands in my configuration.

    Can anyone tell me what the commands are to route all Internet traffic out
    through the 0/1 port ?

    I am using the CLI, so if you could give me the commands, that would be
    awesome.

    Thanks in advance.

    Bill

    http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!