    finally scores are for VUE

    I passed. mcdst and mcsa now.

    yeeepie.

    xakeP, Feb 3, 2004

  2. xakeP

    Guest Guest

    Passed, now to wait for the transcript to update....

    Here we go again... hopefully VUE sends the results back
    to MS soon.

    Guest, Feb 3, 2004

  3. xakeP

    Daniel Guest

    I'm passed too. I'm mcsa and mcdst...

    Good luck for everyone

    Daniel, Feb 3, 2004
  4. xakeP

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Passed!

    And also MCDST !!

    Congrats to all of you, especially who have waited
    for so long!!!!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Yes, a pass here too! Now a MCDST

    OverCertified, Feb 4, 2004
  6. xakeP

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i passed as well. now MCDST, MCSA 2k/2k3, MCSE 2k/2k3

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 4, 2004
  7. xakeP

    xakeP Guest

    my transcript has been updated to show 272 now, but it
    doesnt say mcdst yet. Ill check again tommorow

    xakeP, Feb 4, 2004
  8. Larry Samuels, Feb 4, 2004
  9. xakeP

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    mine is there already
    anyone know whats the difference between
    MCDST Charter Member Welcome Kit
    and the early acheiver welcome kit?

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 4, 2004
  10. xakeP

    xakeP Guest

    My transcript has been updated to say MCDST and I have
    ordered my welcome kit. Now I am just waiting for my MCDST
    so count as a MCSA elective and for it to show mcsa on my
    transcript.

    Cheers

    xakeP, Feb 4, 2004