    2621xm, or help with the hung reboot.

    Thanks!

    Jason G.

    Jason G., Aug 27, 2004

  2. Jason G.

    MC Guest

    could be some EMI shielding broken loose. Can not remember until I open one
    up again but some devices use small copper fins, or fingers as sometimes
    called, to make a good case ground between chassis parts to meet FCC EMI
    standards.

    MC, Aug 29, 2004

  3. The small copper pieces are probably from the edge
    of the blanking plate in slot 1 (on the left hand side
    looking from the rear), not from the main board.

    But they may have shorted the main board somewhere.

    Simon Marsden, Aug 29, 2004