    I'll be gratefull for any response.
    Thanx
    Eazzy

    Eazzy, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Eazzy

    Eazzy Guest

    Never ever! i'm the carefull type

    Eazzy, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Subnet mask tells the computer what IP addresses are on the same LAN as the
    computer and what must be accessed through the gateway. If your ISP wants
    every IP address accessed through the gateway it would use a subnet mask of
    255.255.255.255.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Eazzy

    Pugleon Guest

    All one's in the subnet mask is a broadcast address.
    This "broadcast" would be sent to every node in the
    network including the default gateway.

    Pugleon, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Eazzy

    Eazzy Guest

    I posted this question at the same time to 3 diffrents newsgroups, thats why
    you saw it their. In any case i could choose to post it to as many groups as
    i deemed fit, which would be hardly any of your business. Respect yourself
    and stop making useless remarks.
    Cheers
    Eazzy

    Eazzy, Jul 24, 2003
  6. Eazzy

    ITPro_DLM Guest

    Only one IP for the subnet(only one PC).

    ITPro_DLM, Jul 24, 2003
  7. Eazzy

    aznluvsmc Guest

    You cannot assign any IP addresses with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.255

    aznluvsmc, Jul 24, 2003
  8. Eazzy

    Gary - US Guest

    Every heard of cross posting? How about cross dressing? They are wrong and
    you should not do them.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 24, 2003
  9. Eazzy

    hAeW Guest

    To answer your question, yes it's possible. Just only one machine in the
    subnet.
    However, it's not a good thing to crosspost the same question in many group.
    If there is the decent moderator here, your thread will be deleted surely.

    hAeW, Jul 25, 2003