2522 Frame Relay Switch config - 2511 Term Server help needed

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jake Peters, Feb 12, 2006.

  1. Jake Peters

    Jake Peters Guest

    Hi all,

    I am new here, this is my first post. I have a few questions.

    1) I am in the process of building a home CCIE R&R lab, and was looking for
    a source of config info for setting up a 2522 as a frame relay switch and
    setting up a 2511 RJ as a terminal server.

    2) I wanted opinions on whether this is an adequate setup for a CCIE lab:

    2 3745
    1 2620
    1 3550
    1 2950
    2 3810
    1 2511 RJ
    1 2522

    Thanks for your help!!

    Jake Peters, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Jake Peters

    Merv Guest

  3. Jake Peters

    premprakash

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cisco ME-3400 -24 port TS

    Hi All,

    I am setting CCIE-Lab for RS at my Home with following equipments.

    1. Cisco 1841-- 6 nos
    2. 2611xm for framrelay
    3. 2511 for terminal server
    4. 1751-- 3 Backobone
    5. 3550-EMI--- 2nos
    6. ME-3400- 24TS A( Can i use this for my ccie lab -rs as it has also got layer3 image)

    Can you please help me on what are the disadvantages/ advantages if i use 3400 switch in place of 3560, i have not yet purchased ME-3400 switches but getting a very good deal with one the vendor.just wondering shall i go for it or not.

    Your advice will help me to close this asap.

    My lab exam is scheduled on 30th sept.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    premprakash