    have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so if you
    don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, schedule it now
    for taking at a later date. Good Luck.

    Bill Fritz, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Bill Fritz

    Guest Guest

    Another MCT wanting to win a free trip.

    Guest, Apr 29, 2004

  3. So it's a win-win situation, then. I don't see a problem with this.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Bill Fritz

    poco Guest

    It worked for me, instead of 125, I paid 93.75. Made mcsa off this discount.
    Still going.

    poco, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Bill Fritz

    Paul Guest

    Schweet!

    Paul, Apr 30, 2004
  6. Bill Fritz

    Guest Guest

    These are only good if you are in the US. Too bad if you are in Australia like me!

    Guest, May 6, 2004