    This is at least as good a deal as you can find from discount Voucher
    sellers and there's no risk.

    Sorry this only works for Vue and not for Prometric.

    Joe, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Well, I suppose thats one way to win the prize at Vue is offering MCT's,
    this was really suppose to be given out to your students.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Mar 1, 2004

  3. Joe

    User1 Guest

    Everyone is a student and anyone who uses the code can save $31.25/exam!

    User1, Mar 3, 2004
  4. No, not everyone is one of my students, and the poster seems to have no
    track record of helping people in the NG's but seems to think it ok to beat
    the odds on a competition that is being sponsors by VUE.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Mar 3, 2004
  5. I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
    process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
    promotion code."

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 3, 2004
  6. Joe

    User1 Guest

    It's not a promotion code but a voucher code!

    User1, Mar 4, 2004
  7. yes i know, so, i also tried to use it in voucher blank, but it's doesn't
    work again and said "This voucher cannot be used with appointments
    scheduled in Hong Kong."

    then i email to VUE customer service for inquiry. today, they reply me as
    below:
    "The voucher can only be used in the country which you have purchased. It
    cannot be used in other country since exam fee varies from country to
    country. Unfortunately you may need to find different way to complete the
    exam."

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 4, 2004