    network/wireless internet then you can reach me at

    Regards,

    Abid.

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    TehGhodTrole Guest

    Is that a commercial venture you're advertising? Is it free? Do you charge
    extra if I have to get you up in the middle of the night?

    TehGhodTrole, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Guest

    Harrison Guest

    Abid,
    How do I munge my e-mail address when posting to Usenet so that spammers won't pick it up and flood my inbox?

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  4. A poor one at that.

    Eleanore Mills, Feb 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    olfart Guest

    How about supporting my 6 ex-wives ??

    olfart, Feb 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Harrison Guest

    Slow learner?

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  7. Guest

    trout Guest

    I will repeat what others have said.

    Regards,

    Ibid.

    trout, Feb 15, 2004
  8. You have a six-pack? I knew a guy with nine, once. Argh.

    I retired at three.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 15, 2004
  9. Guest

    Krhis Guest