    Throughout its four seasons, 24 provides a cliff hanger at the end of most episodes to keep you attached and has provided some of the most unpredictable twists that I have ever seen, including the ultimate shocker at the end of the first season (which I won't go into because somebody may read this before watching the first season).

    As far as acting goes, there isn't a weak-link on the 24 Hours. Kiefer Sutherland leads a cast of exceptionally impressive and compelling actors/actresses that make the show great week after week.

    I would strongly recommend that if you do not already watch 24 Hours, start now because you're really missing out.

    cocolove, Nov 9, 2010

  2. cocolove

    starwarsfan15

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Jack Bauer

    Jack Bauer would eat Chuck Norris for breakfast. 24 Movie needs to happen...

    sooon

    starwarsfan15, Dec 2, 2010

  3. cocolove

    smithjackson

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Review

    Hello Everyone ! I am so bore about TV shows.

    smithjackson, Jan 21, 2011
  4. cocolove

    jimknowbest

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    in a rural town nobody's heard of
    I tried really hard to get into 24. Couldn't make it past 20 minutes. I bought the dvd set for my parents... they dig it. I prefer Entourage myself...

    jimknowbest, Feb 10, 2011
  5. cocolove

    Paul Trafford

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    24-7

    24 the first series was very inovative, and as such was shining star in the dull TV schedures. Got a bit tired towards the last series, but they alwas do (more or less), Buffy on the other hand ; very very silly but lots of fun.

    Paul Trafford, May 6, 2011