    Brenda Guest

    Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?

    I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

    Brenda, May 4, 2007

  2. Brenda

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Have you tried the ever effervecent Google? Pray that it will find you what
    you want.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, May 4, 2007

  3. Brenda

    Old Gringo Guest

    YUSCWOAP

    Old Gringo, May 4, 2007
  4. Brenda

    jovstar58 Guest

    18887371000

    jovstar58, May 5, 2007
  5. Cannot be reached from my calling area. I sure wish God would do
    something about all this phone confusion.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 5, 2007

  6. Busy on my end.

    God must have better things to do.

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, May 5, 2007

  7. Huh?

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, May 5, 2007

  8. Hmmm... There's a deafening hush... and now a rustle
    of wind... No... It's a cool breeze...
    that burns like fire...

    It's the Spirit moving me to say... to say... what's that?

    (Freaking "spirits"! They should either learn to speak
    English or get deported!! Or read the phreaking Bible...
    It's in English, and if English is good enough for Jesus,
    then it should be good enough for some phreeking spirit...)

    Ahhh... Here is is:

    Matthew 6:5-21 (It's Jesus doing the talking in this passage.)
    5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they
    love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets,
    that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

    6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast
    shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which
    seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

    7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they
    think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

    8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things
    ye have need of, before ye ask him.

    9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven,
    Hallowed be thy name.

    10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

    11 Give us this day our daily bread.

    12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

    13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is
    the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

    14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also
    forgive you:

    15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father
    forgive your trespasses.

    16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance:
    for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily
    I say unto you, They have their reward.

    17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;

    18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in
    secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

    19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth
    corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

    20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor
    rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

    21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

    Luk 11:1-13
    And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he
    ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John
    also taught his disciples.

    And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven,
    Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in
    earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we
    also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into
    temptation; but deliver us from evil.

    And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto
    him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; For a friend
    of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?

    And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now
    shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. I say
    unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet
    because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

    And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
    knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth;
    and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

    If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a
    stone? or if [he ask] a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he
    shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know
    how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall [your]
    heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

    Rom 8:26
    Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we
    should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us
    with groanings which cannot be uttered.

    Mat 21:22
    And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall
    receive.

    http://www.tbn.org/index.php/1.html

    You could join/volunteer for their program...?

    --

    As the light changed from red to green,
    green to yellow, and then back to red again... and again...

    Is it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling?

    Sometimes it certainly seems that way!

    Bucky Breeder, May 5, 2007
  9. Brenda

    Old Gringo Guest

    You're up shit creek with out a paddle.

    Old Gringo, May 5, 2007

    Jesus, I got really tired of reading. Doesn't Readers Digest go there?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 5, 2007
  11. Brenda

    Frosty Guest

    And Lo there came unto him Phillip called Punter.
    And he was Lillian Roth in his extremity. Merrily, Merrily he says
    unto them say Merrily, Merrily for I am come.
    And he came.
    And he came onto the house of his mothers brothers servants saying
    "Where am I?"
    And there was none there to answer him not even no one saying nowhere,
    yea.
    But in the land of reversible cups and sanitary pedestals.
    And he lay in that land a long time like worms out of a hot cheese
    log.

    Frosty, May 5, 2007
  12. Brenda

    juliaandcaleb

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0

    i will gladly pray for you and with you. Julia.

    juliaandcaleb, Jun 1, 2011
  13. Brenda

    juliaandcaleb

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    pray for our family

    Please pray for my husband, Raoul, and his safety. He is far away from us now, he is in a very bad and dangerous place. Pray for his protection and safe return to his family. Pray that he is able to return to us August the 8th. Pray that Lord will give him strength and wiliness to fight the devil, and will help him with his anger. Pray that Lord will protect Raoul's mind from all the devil's attacks and keep us together. And no weapon formed against our family ( Raoul, Julia and Caleb ) shall prosper.

    Julia and Caleb. LUKE 10-27

    juliaandcaleb, Jun 1, 2011