    it so it must be a combination of various buttons. Random button pushing
    and pulling the power plug has yielded no success.

    Thank you

    fred, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Probably the Mitsu site still has it.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2004

  3. fred

    DL Guest

    Live with it - makes more sense than am/pm

    DL, Aug 13, 2004
  4. fred

    SgtMinor Guest

    Push the 'menu' button on the remote and take it from there.

    SgtMinor, Aug 13, 2004
  5. fred

    Mushroom Guest

    Not yet have I come across a VCR that uses 12hr time. I doubt there is
    anyway to change it. Doesn't take long to get used to though.

    Mushroom, Aug 13, 2004