24/7hrs Computer Tech Support Powerline!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Kristina Judge, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    I know you're busy that's why I have to be quick on this.

    A home-based biz with a Seamless Compensation Plan and a Single Powerline Building System that would generate a substantial monthly income in a short period of time.

    Company is exploding on the internet!

    Products and Services available:
    24/7hrs Computer Tech Support - Software, Hardware & Peripherals
    Computer Educational Training System CD's - Basic to Advanced

    mail to:
    subject: "OK, Tell Me More!"

    please include the following:
    *First Name: *Last Name: *Telephone Nos.: *Country:

    BE PART of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

    Cheers,
    Kristina Judge

    Kristina Judge, Oct 9, 2004