    Kevin cook
    Email

    or Vist www.whynot69.juvioservice.com products only

    kevin cook, Feb 19, 2005

  2. kevin cook

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:40:47 +0000, kevin cook wrote:

    Hmmm.

    http://www.mach90.com/pre.asp?username=whynot69

    "I understand that by clicking 'Give Me Access'
    I may be contacted by my sponsor."

    "Mach90 is an independent third party marketing system used to promote the
    sales of Juvio products and/or services."

    Um, no. No, I don't think so.

    "See, I already regret it, and I haven't done anything but look at it."

    Mara, Feb 19, 2005

  3. kevin cook

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:40:47 GMT, kevin cook wrote:

    <snip>

    That's another juvio account lost, posting adverts is against the
    anti-spam policy, agreed to when joining.

    http://www.juvio.com/shared/ethics.asp
    17. I shall always abide by all Juvio Policies and Procedures, at all
    times.

    http://www.juvio.com/shared/legal/legal.asp
    Anti-Spam Policy,
    Policies and Procedures – Anti-Spam Policy
    Purpose
    This policy applies to any emails, instant messages, IP-2-IP broadcasts,
    SMS or phone text messages,
    newsgroup or bulletin board postings or any other electronic
    communications and/or promoting Juvio
    (collectively “Messages”).

    Message Content Requirements
    All content, graphics and text contained in any Message must be approved
    by Juvio prior to release. All
    Messages must adhere to Juvio Marketing Content Requirements, and must
    go through the normal
    Content Approval process.

    Me

    why?, Feb 20, 2005