  1. BK

    BK Guest

    What's the difference between these? Am I supposed to study the 221 or 231?

    BK, Nov 14, 2003

  2. BK

    blue Guest

    I don't think you could schedule for the 221 (in English) if you
    wanted to...

    221 and 222 were the A+ tests in Adaptive format.
    231 and 232 are the present 2001 objective tests in Linear format.
    All I can figure is that they assigned different numbers for the
    purpose of distinguishing between the two. Will they remain 231 and
    232? Does it matter? Right now you can only take the 231 and the
    232, in English that is... they are the Core Test and the OS Test.

    blue

    blue, Nov 15, 2003