    Which one is?

    Thanks,
    Wayne

    Wayne Sheffield, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Wayne Sheffield

    Andy Foster Guest

    Try it and see

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Wayne Sheffield

    Evan Guest

    Both A. would mean you should only need to configure the
    top level server, B you would configure the domain
    servers in London and Paris.

    Evan, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Wayne Sheffield

    Gary - US Guest

    Question 9431 and 9529 from where?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Wayne Sheffield

    Gary - US Guest

    Dumps?

    Gary - US, Jul 31, 2003
  6. Hi Wayne,

    I recently bought 70-217 practice test from uCertify.com. After
    reading your post, I tried to find these questions in the practice
    test. I didn't find any question having ID 9529. I am worried whether
    I have downloaded the correct version or not. Please help me.

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Walker, Jul 31, 2003