    TIA

    Regards,
    Sebastián

    Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa, Jul 29, 2003

  2. I heard something about a problem with some video cards.
    Havn't anybody hear something like that??? It's on the 2153B CDs!!!

    Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa

    booby orr Guest

    i don't think it's the video cards. i think it's IE.

    booby orr, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa

    Greetje Guest

    Don't you know that the title of ing(enieur) is bachelor.

    Greetje, Jul 31, 2003
  5. I tryed in IE5 and IE6

    Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa, Jul 31, 2003