20D WALKS ON WATER !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Mar 11, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Sudee Guest

    Nice photo. I doubt Jesus had to flap, though! :)

    --
    Sue

    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well
    dance.
    Unknown

    Sudee, Mar 12, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    He wasn't flapping. He was sneaking up on somebody.

    Annika1980, Mar 12, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Allen Guest

    May I ask where you take these great pelican pictures?
    Allen

    Allen, Mar 13, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Actually, those are Great Blue Herons.
    I take them at the dam about a mile from my house.

    My one Pelican pic is here:

    Annika1980, Mar 13, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    Allen Guest

    Thanks! I am very, very embarrassed that I didn't realize that these
    were the ubiquitous and magnificent great blues, especially since they
    are among my favorite birds. That one pelican picture became fixed in my
    memory.

    Allen, Mar 13, 2007
  7. Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Mar 14, 2007