20D WALKS ON WATER !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Feb 19, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Feb 19, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Paul Burdett Guest

    Very nice! I have the same camera and lens...did you use the AI Servo mode
    for these photos? did you pan? I've had mixed results with AI Servo.
    Cheers,
    Paul

    Paul Burdett, Feb 19, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    sonsdad Guest

    Hi
    Looking at your shot I'm not sure if its just the camera.......

    sonsdad, Feb 19, 2007
  4. Bret,
    It looks like you need the 1D Mark II (or hopefully the soon to
    be announced 1D mark III 12-megapixel fast camera).
    Actually, your 20D images are great.

    The 1D Mark II really walks on water, and in pairs ;-):
    http://www.clarkvision.com/gallerie...ll.cranes.c12.01.2004.JZ3F7332.arl.d-700.html

    Roger

    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Feb 19, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    Saguenay Guest

    3 or 4 masterpieces...
    Thank you for the full size, it is a gift!
    And we have to be somehow, sometimes, pixel peepers to study the results and
    become better...

    mb

    Saguenay, Feb 19, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Mama always said, "Do what you can with what you got."
    Roger,
    Having seen your galleries before, I thought of your pic when I saw
    mine.
    Of course, I also thought of your 500 f/4 IS.

    Annika1980, Feb 19, 2007
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Yes and Yes.

    AI Servo isn't perfect, but it's better than the alternative.

    Annika1980, Feb 19, 2007
  8. Annika1980

    Adam Helberg Guest

    Beautiful.

    Adam Helberg, Feb 19, 2007
  9. Annika1980

    Adam Helberg Guest

    I looked over your photos. They're amazing. It's definitely not just the equipment.
    Even the photos of the housecats are great.

    Adam

    Adam Helberg, Feb 20, 2007