20D OPENS NEW DOORS !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    g n p Guest

    g n p, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jan 2, 2006
  4. He has the Maine Coon look to him. Is he?

    Barry L. Wallis, Jan 3, 2006

  5. I have lever type handles in my home and one of my cats can open the
    doors.

    Joseph Meehan, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457
    Yes. Had I known how big he'd get I might've left him in the woods
    where I found him.

    "The trouble with a kitten is That
    Eventually it becomes a Cat." - Ogden Nash

    Annika1980, Jan 3, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Dave Devine Guest

    Our cat (a Somali mix) does the same. Inside the apartment is kind of
    cute, but she has on a few occasions opened the door to the stairwell
    at 2:00 AM. Glad I am a light sleeper!

    Dave

    Dave Devine, Jan 3, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    This old Bob Guest

    At least it's not being used as a door stop.

    This old Bob, Jan 3, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    Jasen Guest

    You should lock your door.

    Jasen, Jan 3, 2006
  10. --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    I have a shareware cat-I share it with the neigbor.What about a tiger baby
    that becomes a full sized tiger?In one show on greek tv someone brought a
    tiger baby with him.I am glad that around me are only cats and not tigers.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jan 4, 2006