  1. dhanuja

    dhanuja Guest

    I was just curious what would be the best way to go..

    dhanuja, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Yes. Go 2000 then 2003.

    Kilo The MagnifiKat, Aug 9, 2003

  3. dhanuja

    Ron Williams Guest

    Whats up,

    Well, I just started as an Account Exec for New Horizons,
    and seeing as you got "taken", allow me to offer an
    apology in the form of some good guidance here....

    Can you finish all the Windows 2000 exams by June 30,
    2004? If you can, then just finish up the 2000 track,
    and then hit up the upgrade workshops (2209 and 2210). I
    know New Horizons is already scheduling for those
    upgrades and I learned that 2209 is 2 days long and 2210
    is 3 days long.

    If you cant finish the 2000 track by next June, then wait
    on the 2003 track to be established..the exams for the
    2003 are still in development and they should be rolling
    them out sometime within the next 45 days.

    I hope I have been of some help to you.

    Regards,

    Ron Williams

    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and SPAM; egg,
    bacon and SPAM; egg, bacon, sausage and SPAM; SPAM, bacon, sausage and SPAM;
    SPAM, egg, SPAM, SPAM, bacon and SPAM; SPAM, sausage, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,
    bacon, SPAM, tomato and SPAM; SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, egg and SPAM; Vikings start
    to sing in background SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, lovely SPAM, lovely
    SPAM. SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, baked beans, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM
    or Lobster Thermidor au Crevettes with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale
    manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and
    with a fried egg on top and SPAM.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 11, 2003
  5. I'll have some of the Rat Tart

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 11, 2003
  6. dhanuja

    Consultant Guest

    what company was that again?

    Consultant, Aug 11, 2003
  7. dhanuja

    Maestro Guest

    dhanuja,

    New Horizons burns you once... shame on them
    New Horizons burns you twice... well, you were just meant
    to be burnt toast.

    Maestro, Aug 12, 2003
  8. Ron, fut the shuck up and get off the Microsoft newsgroups.

    Have a nice day.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 12, 2003
  9. Yeah... I think I'm going to stop using his company for my testing. Not
    like there aren't 10 more within a few blocks.

    Michele Adams, Aug 12, 2003
  10. dhanuja

    Ron Williams Guest

    Well, SPAMMING can be annoying, however, I actually took
    the time to advise on the question asked. As far as it
    pertains to me and my motives, I was merely offering
    advice and learned through my job how long these courses
    were and that scheduling of courses is in effect. It was
    not to imply that he should take his training through
    us. If I were, I would have pushed the idea of him going
    ahead with his 2000 training, gave a number where i could
    be reached, etc. etc.

    However, all I offered was advice. Which I will give
    again: If you cant finish the 2000 exams by June 30,
    2004..you wont be able to actually finish the 2000
    track. So, depending upon how far along you are dhanuja,
    you may want to get on the 2003 boat...there are classes
    forming now at MANY computer learning centers.

    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003
  11. Andy Ruth or somebody.
    This Ron guy is confusing the MCSD (VS6) exams with the MCSE 2000 exams and
    is giving out incorrect advice.

    Thank you,
    Davin Mickelson
    MCP+SB, MCSD(VS6), MCSD.NET, MCSA

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 12, 2003
  12. Yes, we all know your time is valuable. You've made more than one post,
    however.

    You mean like you did in your "MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now
    forming" thread?

    858-880-2200 ext. 1211, right?

    Spammers aren't welcome here, Ron.

    Some people require a little more than getting hit upside the head with a
    clue-by-four.

    All you're doing in here when you advertise your services is make yourself
    look worse.

    Stick around and offer advice, but don't promote yourself or your employer.

    --
    Fris "Or don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out" bee® MCNGP

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Consultant, Aug 12, 2003
  14. My side hurts. Directly on point Consultant. Still laughing.

    -c

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 13, 2003