    any price. Colors are poor, prints fade and they clog my printer!

    Avoid these spamming fools at all costs!

    Lobo

    DurangoLobo, Dec 21, 2004

  3. synology

    Fi Nishing Guest

    I wouldn't touch 3rd party inks with an octopus, especially those advertised
    by NG spamming.
    Fi.

    Fi Nishing, Dec 21, 2004
  4. synology

    QuickSiver Guest

    I have very different view.

    Regardless their ink, their kit looks great to me. At least it does
    make more sense. Spongeless CIS can avoid the clogging problem unless
    you use very "bad" pigment ink.

    Anyway, unless you have tried this kind of system, otherwise spamming
    wrong comment is also a "spam" too ^_^

    QuickSiver, Dec 22, 2004
  5. synology

    btooth Guest

    btooth, Dec 22, 2004
  6. synology

    Des Perado Guest

    Don't be an idiot. Where is she spamming?

    Des Perado, Dec 22, 2004
  7. synology

    QuickSiver Guest

    It makes sense to me, but not sure if it is good or bad.

    The sponged cis and spongeless cis are different, even I have not tried
    any of them, I still can tell which one can make more sense.

    Many of my clients have problem with sponged cis, that's all I can say.

    QuickSiver, Dec 22, 2004
  8. synology

    inkrepublic Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    We are sorry for thsese spam. We have no control with our 3rd party
    marketing companies. But already told them to stop this adv.

    Again, we apologize for this mess. You all have great holidays.
    InkRepublic.com
    http://www.InkRepublic.com

    inkrepublic, Dec 23, 2004