    each exam. This is a great offer from Prometric, but it is limited so act
    now.

    Good Luck!!

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005

  2. <g>

    Bob Christian, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Trainer

    Troy Meyer Guest

    So is this for real, or a great opportunity for me to add to my daily
    spam habit? Give a noob the reason you are grinning :)

    gracias

    Troy Meyer, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    It's real. Just call Prometric for verification.

    Trainer, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Trainer

    EggHead Guest

    Is it only for US?
    Egghead

    EggHead, Oct 14, 2005
  6. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    Globally

    Trainer, Oct 14, 2005
  7. Trainer

    Guest Guest

    Request voucher for 70-290
    thanks

    Guest, Oct 18, 2005
  8. Trainer

    Guest Guest

    --
    hello friends

    i'm finished the 3 mcps exam before 4 months .still i did'nt got any
    certicications?
    for that where i have contat? pls help me

    Guest, Oct 25, 2005
  9. Trainer

    T-Bone Guest

    Which exams did you finish? If you passed all the exams to meet the
    requirements of one of the certifications and you followed the instructions
    on what to do after you pass, email mcphelp at microsoft dot com.

    T-Bone, Oct 25, 2005
  10. Trainer

    Guest Guest

    i'm passed 70-270,70-228,70-298 exams
    ..first two exams i finished 3 months before any way i didn't get any of the
    certifications
    from microsoft.for get my certifications whet should i have to do??

    Guest, Oct 28, 2005
  11. Trainer

    Guest Guest

    hello
    i'm planing to do 4 exams before feb 2006.70-290,70-291,70-293,70-294.pls
    send me the vochers for me

    Guest, Oct 28, 2005
  12. And if this is part of the MCT scheme that they run, you are in direct
    violation of the terms and conditions.

    Mark Fugatt [MSFT], Nov 15, 2005
  13. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    How?

    Trainer, Nov 15, 2005
  14. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    So on 11/1/2005 an addition was made to the T&C. I will only respond to
    request for now on. Thank you for the update. Prior to this addition it was
    not a "violation" to spread the word of the 20% discount to everyone. It's a
    shame that certain MCTs don't want everyone to save as people take their
    Microsoft exams.

    Trainer, Nov 15, 2005