    each exam. This is a great offer from Prometric, but it is limited so act
    now.

    Good Luck!!

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Trainer

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ok, so let me get this straight. You say send you an e-mail stating how
    many exams we're going to take and you'll send me a voucher for each exam?
    That's all we have to do? Wow, it's FREE! Ok, I'm planning on taking 5,000
    exams (I think I'm going to fail a lot) so please to be sending me 5,000
    free vouchers! Okay, thanks, bye!

    --
    Fris "The Intarweb was useful today!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    It is for free and if you want I'll send you 10 vouchers so you can try them
    out to verify that they do work and that it is free. Once a voucher has been
    used it is useless, that's why one voucher per test.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    Sorry but the email you have associated here returns as bad so I was not
    able to send you any vouchers.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  5. Trainer

    Frisbee® Guest

    Simply replace "LASTINIT" in my e-mail address with the eighth letter of the
    alphabet.

    Frisbee®, Oct 3, 2005
  6. Trainer

    Briscobar Guest

    0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7

    7? Your last name begins with a 7?

    Briscobar, Oct 3, 2005
  7. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    Sorry, I must have my stupid cap on today. I sent to billh but it still
    comes back as a failure. Sorry.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  8. Trainer

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    Hmph! Eight letter of "the alphabet" is not 7, it's "a"

    JaR, Oct 3, 2005
  9. Trainer

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's it. Guess I'll have to wait and hear from others about this great
    deal.

    Frisbee®, Oct 3, 2005
  10. I rather like the 20% off multiuser Vue codes :)

    The test center I use is both Vue and Prometric.

    But thanks for the offer, I am sure some will find it useful.

    Leonid S. Knyshov, Oct 3, 2005
  11. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    The stupidity that I did was to forget to add .com. Sorry, you should have
    it. BTW, once you use a voucher I'd appreciate it if you could post here
    that it's a valid go gimmick offer so I can give out many more. In the US
    that's $25.00 off each exam, which can add up fast. Thanks for your
    patience.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  12. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    I know. I wish that Prometric used the unlimited multiuser codes for this
    offer but they don't. Sorry.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  13. It's a new program. He wants a free MP3 player. But he broke the NDA/Terms
    of Use with Prometric.

    Since this is considered spam not professional outreach.

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 3, 2005
  14. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    How is posting on a newsgroup Spam? Prometric wants to increase business so
    why not help everyone else out by saving them money?
    If the rules say posting info in a newsgroup is not allowed, then please
    direct me to that info and I'll retrack this info. Thank you.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  15. Reach out to:
    a.. Current students
    b.. Former students who have not yet tested
    c.. Former students who have tested and have yet to achieve Certification
    d.. Current and former students who require Certification upgrades
    e.. Personal and Professional contacts

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 3, 2005
  16. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    I just reread the rules and I could not find anything about limiting how the
    codes are distributed. If you can point me to the information I would
    appreciate it. Thank you.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  17. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    Correct. So once again how would offering to help everyone save 20% on their
    Microsoft exams when testing with Prometric go againct what Prometric wants
    to accomplish, which is to increase sales? Thank you for your time in
    responding.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005
  18. It's not outreach it's spam. Plain and simple

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 3, 2005
  19. You should be sorry. What kind of BS is this, no multi-user codes? Darn
    you Prometric, a curse on ye firstborne child!
    I prefer to let my company pay full price. It's not like I'd to see the
    cash they'd save.

    Bill McPherson, Oct 3, 2005
  20. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    I'm sorry you feel that way. I always thought of SPAM as useless unwanted
    garbage. We as MCTs should want to help everyone trying to achieve Microsoft
    certification any way we can. Saving 20% to some people means alot.

    Trainer, Oct 3, 2005