20% Discount in Prometric on MS exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mciwed, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. mciwed

    mciwed Guest

    Here are a few 20%(anywhere in the world) DISCOUNT vouchers for your
    next Microsoft Exam you register(use these codes as Voucher Number NOT
    Promotion code while registering) through Thomson Prometric website
    (www.2test.com) or your local Prometric Test Center, valid only within
    June 12 - December 31, 2006.

    Have a nice test experience and email me if you need more or unique
    vouchers ONLY for you(if one code doesn't work use the other numbers
    until you get the DISCOUNT). Forward these numbers to your
    friends/family too who will be sitting for their exams. Best of luck!

    Please use the following Voucher Numbers (used vouchers are removed
    from the list regularly, check last update date at bottom of voucher
    list to make sure you are getting valid numbers):

    MT032132S6
    MT03215LS4
    MT03216AU2
    MT03217R63
    MT032181DA
    MT03219KD3
    MT0321AFU6
    MT0321B1PW
    MT0321CUY4
    MT0321DAHA
    MT0321EA4G
    MT0321FEKQ
    MT0321G11T
    MT0321HECZ
    MT0321JD8C
    MT0321KPN4
    MT0321LHA6
    MT0321M1M4
    MT0321NEN6
    MT0321P97Z
    MT0321QULJ
    MT0321RMN7
    MT0321SE86
    MT0321T5SB
    MT0321UQRY

    mciwed, Oct 23, 2006

  2. mciwed

    mutineer

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello;

    All of them are expired. Can you send the new ones?

    mutineer, Oct 30, 2006