2 x 256MB = 512MB PC800-45 ECC RDRAM Rambus RIMM RAM Memory

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nguyenUSA, May 8, 2008.

  1. nguyenUSA

    nguyenUSA Guest

    2 x 256MB = 512MB PC800-45 ECC RDRAM Rambus RIMM RAM Memory

    USED 2 x 256MB = 512MB 184 pin PC800-45 Samsung Rambus RIMM RAM ECC
    Memory Modules for Desktop PC
    MODEL #: MR18R1628AF0-CK8

    Run very good pulled out from the working computer

    I have sold in Ebay with 967 positive feedback. My Ebay ID is
    KANGOROO2. You can bid and buy with confidence. If you want to pay
    by Paypal Cash please send to . If you want to
    pay by Paypal Credit Card please send to
    you.

    The price is $50 for a pair of 512Mb
    Shipping fee in the USA $6
    No shipping fee for local pick up
    I have many memories, if you need more please email to

    Please visit my Amazon Computer Discount Webstore.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/index.html?ie=UTF8&sellerID=AHY9SXXTO3REU

    SPECIFICATIONS:

    Memory Size: Total 512MB (2 x 256MB memory modules)
    Memory Speed: PC800-45 (800 mHz)
    Memory Type: RDRAM RIMM (ECC)
    Pins: 184

    nguyenUSA, May 8, 2008