    need?

    THanks.

    Arnaud

    Arnaud and Katrina, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Arnaud and Katrina

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    If it is the version I am thinking of, it has the theatrical version on
    one side, and the extended version on the other (with about nine minutes
    extra footage).

    You could burn it to only one DVD but you will have to compress it by
    ripping using something like DVD Shrink. See www.dvdrhelp.com

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 3, 2003

  3. yes did that but then how do I rip the files?

    Arnaud and Katrina, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Arnaud and Katrina

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 4, 2003
  5. thank you got it to work now appreciate your help

    Arnaud and Katrina, Dec 4, 2003