    How do I rectify this so I only have one, please?

    Thanks

    gb

    gb, Jul 14, 2004

  2. gb

    pcbutts1 Guest

    If you make a "copy" of something you now have 2 of them. Move one "copy" to
    another folder.

    pcbutts1, Jul 14, 2004

  3. gb

    gb Guest

    OK, I 'moved' the backups of my Outlook files to their rightful destinations
    so that it replaced the existing files. There are no duplicates.
    Obviously, duplicate files were the first thing I look for on the basis I
    have duplicate mailboxes.

    Thanks

    gb

    gb, Jul 14, 2004