    As for "atomic accuracy", could you explain what this means?

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Jun 13, 2004

  2. SNIP
    Wrong, again. You are deliberately lying as usual. Pathetic.

    SNIP
    Which just means what it says. If you downsample an image by 50% to the
    Foveon's 2268x1512 pixel you must start with 4536x3024 pixels. It would
    produce a vastly superior image quality, if done right, without the gastly
    aliasing artifacts common in non low-pass filtered sensors, better
    resolution, and at least 30% lower noise.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jun 13, 2004

  3. Georgette Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Perhaps he's referring to the Sigmas tendency to make people look like
    they have radiation burns?

    Lionel, Jun 13, 2004
  4. Georgette Preddy

    Big Bill Guest

    While I recognize that the question is futile, I do this so others who
    join late will recognize that preddy throws words around like cookie
    crumbs. They only signify that he was here, and nothng else.

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Jun 14, 2004
  5. Georgette Preddy