    have to use two different ports??
    If so which port should I use along with port 80.
    Thanks

    Cyberdog, Jul 24, 2006

  2. Cyberdog

    Sparks Guest

    If you are accessing them from inside the same network, then they can all me
    on the same port, if you want to access them directly via the internet, then
    you need to use different ports for each camera - 80, 81 work world fine!

    You then need to configure your router to port forward port 80 to camera 1
    and 81 to camera 2.

    Some routers can port forward to different ports either side, so, for
    example, port 81 on the outside world can point at port 80 on something
    inside your network - if this is the case with your router, you only need to
    configure your router to do this, and leave all the cameras on the default
    port of 80.

    Sparks...

    Sparks, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Cyberdog

    Cyberdog Guest

    Hi,
    Thanks for that. I have just completed setting them up. I have had to use
    ports 8000 - 8001, as for some reason they will not work using ports 80 - 80.
    Thanks

    Cyberdog, Jul 27, 2006