    `ERROR` in a yellow triangle. The web pages and emails view ok or seem to.
    Is this serious and/or can I cure it?

    Thanks guys. Great newsgroup.

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 2, 2004

  2. IAN GARDNER

    Ken Guest

    Never use OE!

    Ken, Jul 2, 2004

  3. IAN GARDNER

    Global_Killa Guest

    Why not? I use OE and it works great for me, does everything I need.

    Global_Killa, Jul 2, 2004
  4. IAN GARDNER

    Global_Killa Guest

    This is a script error on the website. Don't worry about it, happens to
    everyone its nothing wrong with your machine its the website its self.

    Global_Killa, Jul 2, 2004
  5. IAN GARDNER

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Try searching on Microsoft for a patch or something, I would post the link
    here for you but I'm banned from any Microsoft pages.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jul 2, 2004
  6. IAN GARDNER

    Global_Killa Guest

    How do you get banned from Microsoft? What did you do?

    Global_Killa, Jul 2, 2004
  7. IAN GARDNER

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I don't know what I did wrong to be honest. My OS is legit so it's nothing
    to do with that, the only way I can on their site is by using a proxy.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jul 2, 2004
  8. IAN GARDNER

    Plato Guest

    Just a guess, but it could be a bad chip on your ram board. For the heck
    of it run a few ram testers. Cant hurt to test. Keep in mind that some
    ram testers take quite a bit of time to do their thing if you do the
    FULL test. May want to run it before dinner, etc.

    Plato, Jul 2, 2004
  9. IAN GARDNER

    Plato Guest

    His computer name is F***Microsoft :)

    Plato, Jul 2, 2004
  10. IAN GARDNER

    Thor Guest

    Try cleaning out the email folders, and then compacting them. Could also be
    something running in the background that is conflicting with OE.
    If you double-click the warning triangle, it may tell you more information.

    Thor, Jul 2, 2004
  11. IAN GARDNER

    Trent© Guest

    Have you always gotten it?...or just recently. Check your Event
    Viewer for possibly more details.

    Hope ya'll have a nice 4th of July weekend...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jul 3, 2004
  12. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    I like OE and it incorporates my newsgroups.

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  13. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    Thanks. Maybe i`ve just suddenly noticed it and it`s been happening all the
    time. But I don`t remember it in OE.

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  14. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    I`ll check it out. I have all the updates to XP.

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  15. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    Cheers Plato. Good idea. I know what computer time is. I use Premiere and
    Studio8 and I had to convert a 13 GIG file from Prem to Studio8 and then to
    DVD format, it took hours and hours!!

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  16. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    information.

    More good ideas! I diddn`t know the "double-click the warning triangle"
    thing!

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  17. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`m English. I don`t celebrate Americas
    independence from US!!!!!!
    In my book they still belong to England as so should Hong Kong and India!
    Just my pennys worth!

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  18. Real meaning: I'll plagiarise it.

    Ed Jablonowski, Jul 4, 2004
  19. .... plagiarised?

    Ed Jablonowski, Jul 4, 2004
  20. IAN GARDNER

    Trent© Guest

    Glad you feel that way. Can we send some of us back?! lol

    We'll even throw in a nice lookin' white house.

    Trent©, Jul 4, 2004