    you suppose would happen if I plugged one connector into both systems at
    once? Do you think both system would recognize the drive allowing me an
    instant network storage device, or would I just trash thing?

    JTJersey, Apr 9, 2005

  2. JTJersey

    JANA Guest

    If you want to join the two machines, you are best off to get a peer-to-peer
    cable, and use the network cards in the machines. If there is no network
    cards, you will have to install them. The network way of using the computers
    is very fast for transferring files.

    JANA, Apr 9, 2005

  3. JTJersey

    * Guest

    JANA, <>, the topsy-turvy, open-eyed fool, and medieval
    chemist who claims to be able to turn dirt and rocks into gold, cursed:

    Peer-to-peer cable? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    *, Apr 10, 2005