    honest I found both exams very easy, in fact the exam-sim's I had been using
    were far more difficult (which I attribute to poorly worded questions!). So,
    if you are holding off, I would advise that you just go for it! :)

    Jamie Fraser, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Jamie Fraser

    Simon Hart Guest

    Congratulations!!

    I too have found the same. After working with .NET for around 3yrs I have
    finally decided to get certified and the questions are not that hard. I
    found 70-316 more difficult than the PrepLogic and book questions and just
    scrapped though mind!! but a pass is a pass. But I found 70-320 very easy,
    as I have been architecting software infrastructures for 6 yrs on Microsoft
    platforms.

    Good luck for your next exam!
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Jamie Fraser

    AviationDev Guest

    Congrats! I am taking 305 Sat. What exam simulations did you use?

    Once I pass 305 I will only have 310 left. I am kind of scared about that
    one...

    Thanks for your help in advance!

    AviationDev, Mar 9, 2006
  4. Jamie Fraser

    Sudha Guest

    Hi Jamie,

    Though i am not aware of your level of expertise and exposure in .NET
    which might be far more better than me , I felt quite relieving to know that
    you found the two exams easy as i am planning to appear for these two exmas
    very shortly and am quite nervous about passing them. Could you please give
    me some suggestions on how to prepare for these exams , so that i will pass
    :)

    Sudha, Mar 16, 2006