1st visit not impressed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nancy harrington, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. lots of crude language!!!!!!!! 1st visit....grow up!

    nancy harrington, Feb 8, 2007

  2. nancy harrington

    Gordon Guest

    Ooooh! Get you!
    Guess what?

    *N* *T* *L*........

    Gordon, Feb 8, 2007

  3. nancy harrington

    Gordon Guest

    As you have now published your email address in a world-wide newsgroup, if
    you didn't get any emails before, LOOK OUT!

    Gordon, Feb 8, 2007
  4. nancy harrington

    olfart Guest

    on the second visit we all get nekkid

    olfart, Feb 8, 2007
  5. nancy harrington

    squaddie Guest

    Get up to date G.
    It`s Virgin Media now <g>.

    squaddie, Feb 8, 2007
  6. nancy harrington

    ellis_jay Guest

    ....if ya got trouble with yer Dell and yer 'ware
    ....whoya gonna call?
    ....bustghosters!!

    Google munge

    --

    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Feb 8, 2007
  7. Depends who posts it. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 9, 2007
  8. nancy harrington

    gangle Guest

    "Bucky Breeder"
    I'll post a picture of my tits for $1.41.

    gangle, Feb 9, 2007
  9. nancy harrington

    Otter Guest

    In

    Otter, Feb 9, 2007
  10. nancy harrington

    Otter Guest

    In
    Deal, but I want the money first.

    Otter, Feb 9, 2007

  11. Hmmmm... Is it something like this:

    http://tinyurl.com/yucss5

    (If you play with the little pictures
    more than once;
    then *you* *are* a /perv/!)

    PS: Happy Valentine's Day

    --

    "Ambition" is like when a frog sits on a Venus Flytrap.

    The flytrap keeps biting and biting, but it won't bother
    anything because it only has little tiny plant teeth.

    But some other stuff might happen, and then
    it would be like "accidental ambition."

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 9, 2007
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 9, 2007
  13. nancy harrington

    nemo Guest

    Yeah. They've bought into NTL/Telewest now - my ISP - heaven help us!

    nemo, Feb 9, 2007
  14. nancy harrington

    meerkat Guest

    And we now have shares in Virgin trains <g>.

    meerkat, Feb 9, 2007
  15. nancy harrington

    Moog Guest

    nancy harrington illuminated the devils arse on Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:22:54
    +0000, by typing:
    Fancy a shag?

    Moog, Feb 9, 2007
  16. nancy harrington

    nemo Guest

    Narr. That's The Gates of Hell and his Vista. It's just been on the BBC's
    Money Programme.

    WOW???

    I thought, YUK!!

    They gave the impression that you won't be able to get a new PC without
    Vista on it soon. And not a word about Vista enabling M$ to delete programs
    it doesn't like from your PC without your knowledge and hackers can also
    tell your PC verbally to delete stuff etc.! :eek:) - and Vista will also
    deliberately bugger up music and video if the copyright holder wants it to.

    That should please Odd Jobs. If that becomes the case - I'm getting a Mac
    and sod the expense! I'd dare say that other people who want to keep control
    of their PCs will do the same.

    If it weren't for the fact that I'll have to buy Mac versions of Photoshop
    etc. I'd get the Mac Professional! First time I've ever seen a home computer
    that's built like a battleship!

    They must be good because Micro Anvika in Tottenham Caught Road had their
    window smashed again and one stolen same as what happened with very the
    first iMac! :eek:)

    What really galls me is that when I bought this Dell ten years ago, it cost
    around twice that of the Mac Pro!

    Nemo

    nemo, Feb 9, 2007
  17. nancy harrington

    nemo Guest

    And there are trains on model railway layouts that run on time better than
    Virgin trains.

    nemo, Feb 9, 2007
  18. nancy harrington

    gangle Guest