    Northlight Images
    http://www.northlight-images.co.uk
    mail 1ds at domain above

    Keith Cooper, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Keith Cooper

    Stan Prevost Guest

    Stan Prevost, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Keith Cooper

    Sorby Guest

    I think Keith was referring to the 1Ds, not the 1D

    Sorby, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Keith Cooper

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Bill Hilton, Jun 17, 2004
  5. Keith Cooper

    Keith Cooper Guest

    Yup 1Ds.

    People have suggested Photokina in September as a possible announcement
    date, but I know several people who are finding it difficult to locate
    them in the UK right now. Seems a long wait?

    The comment about them being 'delisted' by Canon came from a dealer who
    was given it as an excuse by a Canon rep, but what do they know :)

    bye for now
    Keith Cooper

    Keith Cooper, Jun 17, 2004
  6. Keith Cooper

    Stan Prevost Guest

    Yep. My bad.

    Stan Prevost, Jun 17, 2004
  7. Keith Cooper

    Big Bill Guest

    I was in Fry's Electronics the other day, looking for a Compact Flash
    PCMCIA adapter. I was told by an associate that Fry's doesn't carry
    them.
    They do, of course, but not in that associate's area.

    Be very wary when a salesperson tells you why they don't carry an
    item; it's been my observation that they will say something to give
    the impression that they are "in the know", regardless of the fact
    that they just don't know why they don't have it.

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Jun 17, 2004
  8. According to the new Canon site at www.canoneos.com the upgrade path from
    the 1D is the 1Ds!

    I'm sure someone will catch it eventually can change that to the Mk II.

    this old user, Jun 17, 2004