    where they could sign up for two years as opposed to one for $199.
    That's an unbelievable deal for those that were able to take advantage
    of it.

    ukcats4218016, Apr 4, 2006

  2. ukcats4218016

    Tim C. Guest

    I did. It was a great deal.....it was only up for a few hours on
    Saturday.

    Tim C., Apr 5, 2006

  3. ukcats4218016

    Bill Kearney Guest

    Apparently SunRocket offered a deal over the weekend to new subscribers
    Sounds more like a desperate grab for cash flow before they go out of
    business.

    Bill Kearney, Apr 6, 2006
  4. I wish I would have known about it. Apparently, existing customers
    could sign up for another year at $99. Hopefully, there will be more
    deals like these.

    ukcats4218016, Apr 6, 2006