    hj.
    _______________________________
    please remove the obvious when replying.

    hugh jass, May 5, 2004

  2. hugh jass

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    The maximum resolution for that monitor is 1280 x 1024 according to the
    product specifications.

    Oldus Fartus, May 5, 2004

  3. hugh jass

    hugh jass Guest

    Is there any 19" LCD monitor with a higher max resolution than 1280x1024?
    Or is that a limitation of LCD?
    I am sure that my old 19" CRT monitor could do more than that.
    hj

    hugh jass, May 5, 2004
  4. hugh jass

    doS Guest