    been able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get
    beep-beep-beep after long pause, now.

    David

    David Floyd, Jun 14, 2005

  2. David Floyd

    Geoff Guest

    Same here... Good job I don't rely in this 'toytown' unrelaible method of
    making calls. Its not all its cracked up to be.

    Geoff, Jun 14, 2005

  3. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    I rather suspect they've withdrawn SIP support again; without warning.

    David

    David Floyd, Jun 14, 2005
  4. David Floyd

    sandman112 Guest

    dunno .... but mines has been down for the last 6 days, havent been able to
    make a call since the 8th

    sandman112, Jun 14, 2005