    error. I have the command line in the config to boot from tftp. Any
    ideas?

    Thanks Rick

    r_huey, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Do you sniff the UDP packet with the first 512 bytes of
    the file going towards the 1750? If not, then perhaps the file exists
    but does not have read permission for the tftp process??

    Walter Roberson, Dec 21, 2005

  3. r_huey

    r_huey Guest

    Thanks Walter, I checked the file permissions from the server and sure
    enough they were set inproperly. Don't ask me why I did not think of
    that...... Thanks again !

    r_huey, Dec 22, 2005
  4. r_huey

    r_huey Guest

    Ok, server file permissions are now set right but the router is still
    failing to load from tftp. Any other suggestions. TFTP server is
    getting the request to send and tries to send the file but the router
    reports that it can not load the file from tftp. Any help please

    r_huey, Dec 23, 2005