    I'm telling you you are wrong since you know nothing about my school, its
    licensing agreement, what software it offers, which of the software is
    freeware, etc.

    Julie P., Jun 12, 2004

  2. Julie P.

    Unknown Guest

    Correct; you can buy them much cheaper than what Dell charges.

    Unknown, Jun 12, 2004

  3. That's how I got my last Knoppix ISO. Probably more the exception than
    the rule though!

    The Great Cornholio, Jun 12, 2004
  4. Julie P.

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    The .sig file goes at the end of the message, dimwit.
    I've quite conversant with English, you just can't accept the fact that
    you're trying to steal software you've no right to anymore.

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 12, 2004
  5. Julie P.

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    I'd say my computer skills far outshine your own but then, so do my
    iguana's computer skills...

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 12, 2004
  6. Julie P.

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Don't lie.

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 12, 2004
  7. Julie P.

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Not one program you listed could be considered freeware. Any freeware
    should be easily accessible on the internet.
    Sure I do, I've read hundreds and not one school distributed application
    has EVER stated you could use the program past the point you ceased
    being a student. But yet again you've still not been able to defend your
    piracy attempts.

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 12, 2004
  8. Julie P.

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Please, if you can't even capitalize the first word of a sentence don't
    bother even trying to correct my usage.
    WS-FTP - not freeware, only free to STUDENTS.
    NAV Corporate Edition - Not freeware.

    BTW, do you or don't you want a picture of my Visio CD or were you just
    talking out your ass again when you told me I was wrong about their
    products?

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 12, 2004
  9. Julie P.

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, -= Hawk =- mused:

    | We know that for certain because she's already stated they're enterprise
    | and educational editions distributed by the school she's no longer a
    | student at.

    I believe she only stated that with regard to Netscape.

    mhicaoidh, Jun 14, 2004
  10. Julie P.

    Rifleman Guest

    But Netscape is freeware anyway!

    Rifleman, Jun 14, 2004
  11. Julie P.

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    I don't recall her mentioning Nutscrape, just Corporate NAV, WS-FTP and
    a couple others.

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 14, 2004