16 Bit Application Support in WinXP x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, May 30, 2005.

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    Lynn McGuire Guest

    Does anyone know if Dosbox will work on WinXP X64. It may seem of little
    Yes, http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/ works just fine on Windows XP x64.

    However, given that, DosBox is a little bit primitive. But, Dos16 apps
    (all 2 that I tried) work just fine.

    Lynn

    Lynn McGuire, Jul 13, 2005

  3. Guest

    Theo Guest

    It appears you took the original post out of context.

    The OP referred to VPC 2004, not VPC 2007, in a relatively
    old post.

    Taking things out of context is like false advertising!

    Theo, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Why not? VPC 2007 runs on x64 hosts, both XP Pro x64 and Vista x64.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 24, 2007
  5. Guest

    Theo Guest

    Theo, Jan 24, 2007