    browser must support that level of encryption to brows the Earthlink
    pages.

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Dennis J. Tuchler

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Yes, it supports 128-bit encryption. I don't think the webpage is
    actually checking to see if the browser is compliant.

    Here is a webpage to check for yourself:
    http://www.verisign.com/advisor/check.html

    .BRIAN., Jul 21, 2004

  3. Dennis J. Tuchler

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Also, I believe the "U" in the version listed under HELP >> About
    Firefox means it supports 128-bit.

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040707
    Firefox/0.9.2

    .BRIAN., Jul 21, 2004