    do this just post or email me.

    Thanks,
    Bobby

    Bobby Armstrong, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Looks like you have a really cheap repair shop? ;-/
    Probably that pdf is (one of) the main component of the "service advisor"
    and the program around that is just necessary to support the dongle which
    you can't duplicate.
    You really don't want a exe from a stranger, maybe it's just a trojan from
    someone who will take a inventory of all the other softwareZ on your
    workstation(s) and then blackmail you?

    Walter Mautner, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Im guessing that you tried to look up how to do what i want to do on
    google and didnt find anything, cause there is no website for this program,
    you would think there would be cause the program is worth about 5000=-
    I just want a program that can decrypt these pdfs, that have no use
    inside the program, they are ment to be opened up outside of it but you have
    to have service advisor open which i dont like.

    Do you think that haveing the program (Service Advisor) open then tring to
    use the Adult PDF Password recovery will work? ( i cant try it right now or
    i wouldnt ask)

    Bobby Armstrong, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Bobby Armstrong

    Mellowed Guest

    While the pgm is open and the manual is available, why not try to 'print to
    PDF' and create a new file. You might need to purchase the Adobe package
    first.

    Mellowed, Mar 18, 2005
  5. I tried to do that and there is a protection on letting me do that. I was
    thinking about using another computer and making the adobe printer a network
    and seeing if that is blocked.

    Thanks

    Bobby Armstrong, Mar 19, 2005